Have you recently heard about Diabetes Will’s Way? Has your family or a loved one become positively impacted by Diabetes Will’s Way’s mission? Do you know a special person who lives every day courageously?
On December 3, 2019, Giving Tuesday, the biggest generosity movement in history, provides an opportunity for you to become a virtual volunteer simply by spending five extra minutes on Facebook.
How it Works
Giving Tuesday raised $380 million in 2018. But, it isn’t just about fundraising. It’s about communities banding together and giving their time, power and resources to create connections between people.
To become a virtual volunteer and join our team, follow the steps below:
- Choose Your Mission: Spread Awareness and/or Launch A Fundraiser
- Open you Facebook App (or click the image above)
- Click on Fundraisers
- Click on Raise Money
- Select Nonprofit or Charity
- Select Diabetes Will’s Way (or tag DWW), choose a cover photo and fill in the fundraiser details.
- Share your story. Who is Your Why? Who do you love that has an invisible disease? Who do you love who has shown courage in their life?
- Use hashtags #givingtuesday #whoisyourwhy
- End your post by Challenging Five Friends to share #whoisyourwhy and launch their own #givingtuesday Facebook fundraiser.
- Click Create
Diabetes Will’s Way could not exist without donors like you. We have served approximately 140 families in five years. On average, we receive two grant requests per day.
But, we know there are hundreds of families in Indiana who have yet to hear we exist. On this Giving Tuesday, please help connect a family in need with our generous Diabetes Will’s Way community.